Friday, 2 September 2016

Day 17: Review of the Blog

So, this blog has been going for the past 17 days now and I thought I would have a break from the Daily TEFL Tips and look back at what has been written over the course of the past 2 weeks (well just over to be honest).  I first started this blog off with the main aim to post up a blog post every single day for a year but now I have started to realise how difficult it can be.  I have tried very hard for the past two weeks to try to think of suitable and quality blog posts to write about as I don't want to write about anything plus the garden shed.

I am now in the process of wondering whether I should just commit to two days a week rather than the seven posts per week. It is incredibly tough to write posts each and every single day. Sometimes, I have to catch up with myself and realise that I have not been able to write anything for a few days so then retrospectively post up writings which are then dated backwards. Currently, I am three days behind and am having difficulty writing about different areas of TEFL but I will finish this week. After this week, I will then commit to two to three posts per week and then it will allow me to focus on my main blog, ELT Experiences and other commitments.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported me so far and the challenge of writing a post every single day. It is useful but I think it is something which is just not appropriate. Sure I can write a post out in ten minutes but what is the benefit of this is the quality is mediocre?

Again, thank you to everyone who has started reading this blog. Currently, I have had over 2,000 visitors in the past two weeks. It's amazing and something that I will continue for the following year. Let's see how things go!

No comments:

Post a Comment